Home Buying Library
Why Do I Need a Realtor?
Unique Needs of a Chambersburg or Shippensburg Home Buyer
As a homebuyer, you have unique needs and you’re probably asking yourself lots of questions. Many buyers ask questions like; How can I prevent being taken advantage of as a buyer? Who can I trust to look out for my interest? Which Realtor is right for our unique home buying needs? Which home is right for my family?” As your neighborhood specialist, we have helped hundreds of area buyers just like you. Because we focus on answering these questions and meeting your needs, we make sure you receive world-class service and you’re completely satisfied by your experience. Before you establish a relationship with any Realtor, we recommend you ask these simple questions:
Are you a full-time professional Realtor who understands my unique needs? We are!
How long have you been representing buyers as an agent?
Does a relatively high percentage of your business consist of referrals from previous clients?
How many transactions has your team done in the past year? As agents working with a team we have more available time to work directly with you.
How will you communicate with me during the buying process? Email, telephone - in the most efficient way for you. Our team will represent you and your family with 100% commitment Monday-Saturday, reserving Sunday for our families.
What happens if I am not happy with your services? You have the right to fire us .
Do you have materials to help me through the buying process? YES (Request your FREE Homebuying Toolkit!)
- Do you have support staff to assist in servicing your clients? YES
- Does your company offer a home warranty policy to buyers? YES
- Do you have a personal web site? YES - www.lanethrush.com
- Do you have a 1-800 number? YES - 800-626-7186
- Do you have a Relocation Packagefor out of town buyers? YES
- Do you have a list of references that I may call? YES
- Do you provide a FREE moving van for my move? We Do!
- Do you provide FREE local storage? We Do!